I have been loving CVS again lately! Some great items on clearance! I really wish I had more of the Nivea body wash coupons! This could have been a great money maker since Nivea is spend $10 get $3 this week!
- (2) Crest BE toothpaste – On sale for $4.99. Regular Price: $5.79
- Caress Body Wash 16 ounces – $3.10. Regular Price: $6.49
- Caress Body Wash 12 ounces – $2.49. Regular Price: $4.99
- Nivea Body Wash – On sale for $3.24. Regular Price: $6.49
- $2/$10 Oral purchase – CVS Coupon
- $2/$8 Body wash purchase – CVS Coupon
- (2) $1 off Crest BE toothpaste
- $3 off Nivea body wash
- (2) $1.25 off Caress body wash
- $4 Extra Bucks
Total: Paid $3.54. Received $6 Extra Bucks! Total Value: $29.55
I also got these new flavored OREOS free from OREO this week! They were giving away 20,000 of them via their Twitter page and I was fast enough to get one! This is horrendous for my diet, but very delicious.
Also, the most horrible thing occurred. I left my coupon binder in NJ this weekend!! So no couponing for me until I can meet up with my mom and get it back. Could be a goner for the rest of the month sadly 😦
Feeling good after having two good weeks of couponing in a row! Thanks to the people I follow on Instagram who spotted the Axe body wash & deodorant on clearance…because they were NOT marked clearance at mine!!
Another reason why CVS is the absolute best…easy scanning! Sometimes I feel like I scan the entire store but it’s definitely such a big help! I never would have found these deals if I didn’t scan them first!
- (2) Axe Body Wash – On sale for $2.74. Regular Price: $5.49
- (2) Axe Deodorant – On sale for $1.49. Regular Price: $5.99
- Edge Shaving Cream – $3.49
- (2) Hallmark Cards – 2/$4
- (1) Hallmark Card – $0.99
- (2) $2 off Axe Body Wash
- $2 off 2 body washes – CVS Coupon
- (2) $1 off Axe Deodorant
- $1.50 off 2 Axe deodorants – CVS Coupon
- $1 off Edge Shaving Cream
- Buy 2 get 1 free Hallmark Cards
- $5 Extra Care Bucks
Total: Paid 0.45 for $31.44 worth of products! Received $2.00 Extra Bucks!
I got this awesome email from CVS last week. Look how much money I saved at CVS last year!! All that free money! To be in the top 13% of savers in only my first real year of couponing feels really good.
Truthfully I haven’t been finding many great deals in 2014. I did find some really great Christmas clearance finds at CVS a few weeks ago that will be great for my present closet I am starting.
My mom has had a present closet for as long as I can remember and I think it is a really great and practical idea. Always good to have gifts on hand for last minute presents or just presents you got at a really great price!
I picked up some things over Christmas and post Christmas that I got amazing deals on that will be perfect presents down the line!
This Week’s Haul: It’s not much but I’m getting back into it!
CVS Transaction #1
- (2) Maybelline Mascaras – $7.49 each
- $5 off $15 Cosmetics – CVS coupon
- 25% off CVS coupon
- (2) $2 off Maybelline Mascara coupons
- $5 Extra Bucks
Total: Paid: $0.00 for $14.98 worth of product! Received $5 ECBS!
CVS Transaction #2
- Dove Advance Care Deodorant – On sale for 2/$10. Original Price: $6.99
- $2/$8 Deodorant purchase – CVS coupon
- (3) $2 off Dove Advanced Care Deodorant coupons
- $5 Extra Bucks
Total: Paid $2.00 for $13.98 worth of products . Received $5 ECBs.
Total For Week: Paid $2.00 for $28.96 worth of products and I have $5 ECBS for next week!