Feeling good after having two good weeks of couponing in a row! Thanks to the people I follow on Instagram who spotted the Axe body wash & deodorant on clearance…because they were NOT marked clearance at mine!!
Another reason why CVS is the absolute best…easy scanning! Sometimes I feel like I scan the entire store but it’s definitely such a big help! I never would have found these deals if I didn’t scan them first!
- (2) Axe Body Wash – On sale for $2.74. Regular Price: $5.49
- (2) Axe Deodorant – On sale for $1.49. Regular Price: $5.99
- Edge Shaving Cream – $3.49
- (2) Hallmark Cards – 2/$4
- (1) Hallmark Card – $0.99
- (2) $2 off Axe Body Wash
- $2 off 2 body washes – CVS Coupon
- (2) $1 off Axe Deodorant
- $1.50 off 2 Axe deodorants – CVS Coupon
- $1 off Edge Shaving Cream
- Buy 2 get 1 free Hallmark Cards
- $5 Extra Care Bucks
Total: Paid 0.45 for $31.44 worth of products! Received $2.00 Extra Bucks!
I got this awesome email from CVS last week. Look how much money I saved at CVS last year!! All that free money! To be in the top 13% of savers in only my first real year of couponing feels really good.
Truthfully I haven’t been finding many great deals in 2014. I did find some really great Christmas clearance finds at CVS a few weeks ago that will be great for my present closet I am starting.
My mom has had a present closet for as long as I can remember and I think it is a really great and practical idea. Always good to have gifts on hand for last minute presents or just presents you got at a really great price!
I picked up some things over Christmas and post Christmas that I got amazing deals on that will be perfect presents down the line!
This Week’s Haul: It’s not much but I’m getting back into it!
CVS Transaction #1
- (2) Maybelline Mascaras – $7.49 each
- $5 off $15 Cosmetics – CVS coupon
- 25% off CVS coupon
- (2) $2 off Maybelline Mascara coupons
- $5 Extra Bucks
Total: Paid: $0.00 for $14.98 worth of product! Received $5 ECBS!
CVS Transaction #2
- Dove Advance Care Deodorant – On sale for 2/$10. Original Price: $6.99
- $2/$8 Deodorant purchase – CVS coupon
- (3) $2 off Dove Advanced Care Deodorant coupons
- $5 Extra Bucks
Total: Paid $2.00 for $13.98 worth of products . Received $5 ECBs.
Total For Week: Paid $2.00 for $28.96 worth of products and I have $5 ECBS for next week!
Woo what an amazing week of couponing I had! So many amazing deals at CVS & Rite Aid. And then I hit up Old Navy on Thursday night around 10:30p and got 6 items for $0.38!
- (2) Starbucks Refreshers – On sale for 2/$3. Regular Price: $2.09 each
- (2) Kraft Mac & Cheese – On sale for $0.99. Regular Price: $1.49 each
- CVS Pantyliners – On sale for $0.99. Regular Price: $1.37
- Total Home Laundry Detergent 2oz – On sale for $1.79. Regular Price: $2.57
- Ricola cough drops – $0.99
Total: $0.00 Received $8.79 in ECBS. Total product value: $12.09
CVS Trip #2
- CVS AAA 4 pack batteries – On sale for $4.39. Regular Price: $4.99
- $4.39 off CVS AAA 4 pack batteries – CVS Coupon
Total: Paid $0.00. Total product value: $4.99.
Rite Aid Transaction #1
- Blue Diamond coffee almonds – On sale for $2. Regular Price: $3.79
- Kiss ImPress Nails – On sale for $5. Regular Price: $5.99
- $3 off Kiss ImPress Nails
Total: Paid $3.25. Received $7 +UPs. Total product value: $9.78
Rite Aid Transaction #2
- (2) Quaker Real Medley oatmeal cups – On sale for 2/$3. Regular Price: $2.19 each
- Rite Aid brand tweezers – On sale for $1. Regular Price: $1.99
- Colgate Max fresh toothpaste – On sale for $3.50. Regular Price: $4.29
Total: Paid $.51. Received $7 +UPS. Total product value: $10.66
Rite Aid Transaction #3
- (3) Yardley Bar soaps – On sale for 3/$3.00. Regular Price: $1.69 each.
- (3) Carmex lip jar – On sale for 3/$3.00. Regular Price: $1.79 each.
- Hair ties – On sale for $1.99. Regular Price: $3.99.
- Caramel – $.30
- $1/2 Carmex lip products
- $7 +UPS
Total: Paid $0.35. Received $8 +UPS. Total product value: $14.73
Total For Week: $4.11. Still have $8 +UPS and $8.79 in ECBS for next week. Total product value: $52.25.
Old Navy Black Friday
- Cozy Socks – On sale for $2.50. Regular Price: $5
- Tights – On sale for $4.50. Regular Price: $10
- Black Fleece Jacket – On sale for $10. Regular Price: $19.97
- (2) 3 quarter sleeve shirts – On sale for $14.97 each. Regular Price: $29.99 each
- Brown tribal cardigan – On sale for $22.47. Regular Price: $44.94.
- KIND bar – On sale for $1.00. Regular Price: $2.00
- $70 in Rewards from Old Navy credit card.
Total Paid: $0.38. Total product value: $140
You know what isn’t pictured here? My free ticket to see Catching Fire!! Covergirl is partnering with Catching Fire and has a promotion where if you buy $20 of their makeup and e-mail your receipt to email@example.com they’ll e-mail you a code for a free movie ticket! I am so thankful for this because otherwise I would have waited for a crappy version to pop up online for free viewing. This way I can have a normal movie going experience for free!
CVS Transaction#1 (did this on Saturday so it’s last week’s sales)
- Covergirl Face Powder – $6.79
- (2) Covergirl Nail Polishes – On sale for 2/$9. Regular Price: $6.29 each
- (2) Covergirl Eye Shadows – On sale for B1G150% off. $4.19 & $2.09
- $4/$12 Beauty Purchase CVS Coupon
- $4.50/2 Covergirl Eye Products
- $1.50/1 Covergirl Product
- $3/1 Covergirl Nail Product
- $5 Extra Bucks
Total: Paid $1.33 for $27.75 worth of products. Received $2 ECBS! & Free Movie Ticket!
CVS Transaction #2
- Just The Basics Single Paper Towels – One sale for $0.79. Regular Price: $1.19
- Gillette Shaving Cream – $1.19
- Revlon Nail polish – $5.89
- $3 off Revlon CVS Coupon
- $1 off Revlon
- $0.79 off Just the Basics Single Roll Paper Towels
- $3 Extra Bucks
Total: Paid $1.08 for $8.27 worth of products. Received $3 ECBS.
Total For Week: $2.41 for $36.02 worth of products! And I have $5 ECBS for next week!
Deals For Next Week
- CVS Brand Extra Strength Pain Relief is $4.99 and the coupon machine will be spitting out $4.99 off coupons making them FREE
- Colgate Max will be on sale for $3 and giving $2.50 ECBs. There is going to be a .50 coupon in this week’s inserts making it free.
- Covergirl Cosmetics are B1G150% off and giving $2 +Ups when you buy 2. This is a good time to do the Catching Fire ticket deal.
- 40% off Physicians Formula makeup
- Coffee-mate Creamer is on sale for 2/$3. Use this $1 off coupon to get each bottle for .50! STOCK UP on your holiday flavors! DELICIOUS!
- Walgreens has a ton of food items at great prices. 2/$1 on green beans, .75 campbell’s soup, 2/$3 Philadelphia cream cheese….and MORE! *Must have in ad coupons
Ta da! My couponing haul for October. And to think I barely couponed at all the last two weeks. I spent $7.12 for $188.23 worth of products! And I have a ton of ECBS and +UPs to spend in November. I just did an amazing trip to CVS over the weekend that I am excited to share later this week.
Overall this month I got
- 3 bottles of vitamins
- 4 bottles of shampoo/conditioner
- 4 bottles of body wash
- 3 bottles of laundry detergent
- 3 bottles of nail polish
- 3 razors
- and much more!