It really felt so freeing getting to Target the morning after Valentine’s Day. And while there are a few items I am going to wait to go 75% off I was really happy with the items I did get. And while my out of pocket was a lot higher than normal I allow myself $15-$20 to spend at Target each month on my Target card and I came in under budget! I am also a sucker for holiday items!
- Cupcake pan – On sale for $4.99. Regular Price: $9.99
- Valentine’s Mug – On sale for $1.49. Regular Price: $2.99
- Candy Cane K Cups – On sale for $5.48. Regular Price: $10.99
- Kotex Panty Liners – $1.04
- $1.50 off Kotex item – Target mobile coupon
- Target Red Card 5% off
Total: Paid $10.92 for $25.01 worth of products
- Yes To Cucumbers Towelette – $3.49
- Wet & Wild Nail Polish – $.99
- $3.50 off Yes! product
- $1.00 off Wet & Wild Product.
Total: Paid: $0.00 for $4.48 worth of products.
Total For Week: Paid $10.92 for $29.49 worth of products!
I have been loving CVS again lately! Some great items on clearance! I really wish I had more of the Nivea body wash coupons! This could have been a great money maker since Nivea is spend $10 get $3 this week!
- (2) Crest BE toothpaste – On sale for $4.99. Regular Price: $5.79
- Caress Body Wash 16 ounces – $3.10. Regular Price: $6.49
- Caress Body Wash 12 ounces – $2.49. Regular Price: $4.99
- Nivea Body Wash – On sale for $3.24. Regular Price: $6.49
- $2/$10 Oral purchase – CVS Coupon
- $2/$8 Body wash purchase – CVS Coupon
- (2) $1 off Crest BE toothpaste
- $3 off Nivea body wash
- (2) $1.25 off Caress body wash
- $4 Extra Bucks
Total: Paid $3.54. Received $6 Extra Bucks! Total Value: $29.55
I also got these new flavored OREOS free from OREO this week! They were giving away 20,000 of them via their Twitter page and I was fast enough to get one! This is horrendous for my diet, but very delicious.
Also, the most horrible thing occurred. I left my coupon binder in NJ this weekend!! So no couponing for me until I can meet up with my mom and get it back. Could be a goner for the rest of the month sadly 😦
I was so excited by this week of couponing! I went into CVS & Rite Aid and came out with much better deals than I expected thanks to the CVS Magic Coupon Machine & a coupon fairy in Rite Aid. Sunday I spent a lot of time playing coupon fairy with the huge stack of coupons I had expiring 6/30. I sprinkled them all around CVS, Rite Aid & Pathmark. And a few people came up and thanked me along the way! I love being able to help people save money.
- Physician’s Formula Lip Gloss – $9.99
- NYC Duo Eye Liner – $1.99
- (3) Barilla Penne Whole Wheat Pasta – $1.77
- Bread – $2.29
- $4 off $12 Beauty CVS Coupon
- $3 off $15 CVS Coupon
- $3 off Physician’s Formula CVS Coupon
- $1 off NYC CVS Coupon
- $1 off 3 Barilla pastas
- $1 off Physician’s Formula
- $6 Extra Bucks
Total: Paid $0.61 out of pocket, received $6 extra bucks. Retail Value: $19.58
(Looking at this transaction I did not purchase a single thing on sale!! The Physician’s Formula was a good deal because it was pay $6, get $6. The NYC became a good deal because it let me use the $4 off $12 beauty. And by that time it made sense to use the $3 off $15 and then my out of pocket was only $2 and I wanted to burn my $6 extra bucks. So I decided on the pasta and bread I would have bought at Pathmark!)
- Philadelphia Inquirer – $2.00 (Gotta get my coupons!)
- Oral-B Battery Powered Replacement Brushes – On sale for $5.99. Regular Price: $7.99
- (2) Nature Made Vitamelts. – $8.99 – On sale, buy one get one free.
- $7 off Oral-B Battery Powered Replacement Brushes
- $2.25 off Vitamelt
- $2 off Nature Made Vitamins
- (2) $2 off Nature Made Vitamins RITE AID Coupon (thanks coupon fairy! I was totally going to get those VitaMelts two for $4 (after coupons) but the coupon fairy made them free for me!)
Total: Paid $1.73 out of pocket. Received $2 UP+. Retail Value: $27.97
Total For Week: Paid: $2.34 for $47.55 worth of items! And I got $6 in Extra Bucks & $2 in UP+ for next week!
Next week make sure you get your $.99 Softsoap body wash (after coupon from CVS magic coupon machine!)
Kinda disappointed in the deals I was able to do this week. I tried so hard to do more but for some reason couldn’t find the $5 off Venus Razor (free at KMart), or $5 off 2 Head and Shoulders (Free at Dollar General) that I swear I cut out. Oh well. Try again next week. At least CVS never fails to disappoint.
- (3) Purex – $6.29 – On sale for buy one get 2 free
- Maybelline Nail polish – On sale for $1.99. Regular Price: $3.99
- Almay Mascara – On sale for for $5.79. Regular Price: $8.29
- Almay Eyeliner – On sale for $5.79. Regular Price: $8.29
- $4 off $20 – CVS Coupon
- $4 off $12 Beauty – CVS coupon
- (2) $4 off Almay manufacturer coupon
- $1 off Maybelline CVS Coupon
- $1 off Maybelline manufacturer coupon
- $1 Extra Bucks
Total: $0.93 Out Of Pocket. Received $6 Extra Bucks (Almay). Retail Value: $39.44
Deals to Look For Next Week:
- Spend $10 on Revlon get $4 Extra Bucks. (I got CVS coupons for Revlon in an e-mail from last week!)
- Free Colgate toothpaste when you buy 2, after extra bucks. (Use $2/2, Pay $4 and get $4 extra bucks)
- Spend $20 on Charmin, Bounty, Puffs, get $5 extra bucks. (I need $10 more in Charmin for Saving Star deal so I may do this and combine with my $4 off $20 CVS coupon I got this week by e-mail)
- Free Mitchum deodorant after register rewards. Pay $4 get $4 Register Rewards
- Buy one get one free Post & Great Grains Cereal. (Got coupons for both in last week’s insert)
- Buy one get one 50% off Dove. Buy 2 and get $2 UP+
This week I am happy that everything pictured here cost me NOTHING! ZERO! I walked out and didn’t give the cashier any money! The cashier at Walgreens was seriously shocked. He scanned my coupons, looked at the total, and was like “Wahhhh??” He was very impressed and I told him there was many different blogs he could follow to learn how to coupon.
- Pantene shampoo – On sale for $2.99. Regular Price: $4.99
- Pantene conditioner – On sale for $2.99. Regular Price: $4.99
- Revlon Pressed Powder – $9.99
- Maybelline Nail polish – On sale for $1.99. Regular Price: $3.99
- $4 off $12 Cosmetics Purchase, CVS Coupon
- $3 off $15, CVS Coupon
- $3 off Revlon, CVS Coupon
- $2 off Maybelline, CVS Coupon
- $2 off Revlon face
- $1 off Maybelline nail polish
- $3 off two Pantene products
Total: $0.00. Received $4 Extra Bucks from spending $10 on Revlon & $1 Extra Bucks from buying two Pantene products. Retail Value: $23.96
- Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Starter Kit – On sale for $3. Regular Price: $9.99
- Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel – On sale for $3. Regular Price: $4.79
- Buy One Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Starter Kit Get One Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel Free – $3 savings.
- $3 off Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Starter Kit
Total: $0.00, Received 1,000 Walgreens points. Retail Value: $14.78
Total for week: $0.00 for $38.74 worth of products!
Deals For Next Week:
- Purex – buy one get two free
- Almay – certain items $5.79, get $3 Extra Bucks (Use $4 off)
- Pantene shampoo/conditioner 2/$6, get $1 UP+ (Use $3 off 2)
- Purex buy one get two free
- Colgate Toothpaste – free after .50 coupon & Register Rewards
What deals are you planning on doing next week?