It really felt so freeing getting to Target the morning after Valentine’s Day. And while there are a few items I am going to wait to go 75% off I was really happy with the items I did get. And while my out of pocket was a lot higher than normal I allow myself $15-$20 to spend at Target each month on my Target card and I came in under budget! I am also a sucker for holiday items!
- Cupcake pan – On sale for $4.99. Regular Price: $9.99
- Valentine’s Mug – On sale for $1.49. Regular Price: $2.99
- Candy Cane K Cups – On sale for $5.48. Regular Price: $10.99
- Kotex Panty Liners – $1.04
- $1.50 off Kotex item – Target mobile coupon
- Target Red Card 5% off
Total: Paid $10.92 for $25.01 worth of products
- Yes To Cucumbers Towelette – $3.49
- Wet & Wild Nail Polish – $.99
- $3.50 off Yes! product
- $1.00 off Wet & Wild Product.
Total: Paid: $0.00 for $4.48 worth of products.
Total For Week: Paid $10.92 for $29.49 worth of products!
Feeling good after having two good weeks of couponing in a row! Thanks to the people I follow on Instagram who spotted the Axe body wash & deodorant on clearance…because they were NOT marked clearance at mine!!
Another reason why CVS is the absolute best…easy scanning! Sometimes I feel like I scan the entire store but it’s definitely such a big help! I never would have found these deals if I didn’t scan them first!
- (2) Axe Body Wash – On sale for $2.74. Regular Price: $5.49
- (2) Axe Deodorant – On sale for $1.49. Regular Price: $5.99
- Edge Shaving Cream – $3.49
- (2) Hallmark Cards – 2/$4
- (1) Hallmark Card – $0.99
- (2) $2 off Axe Body Wash
- $2 off 2 body washes – CVS Coupon
- (2) $1 off Axe Deodorant
- $1.50 off 2 Axe deodorants – CVS Coupon
- $1 off Edge Shaving Cream
- Buy 2 get 1 free Hallmark Cards
- $5 Extra Care Bucks
Total: Paid 0.45 for $31.44 worth of products! Received $2.00 Extra Bucks!
I got this awesome email from CVS last week. Look how much money I saved at CVS last year!! All that free money! To be in the top 13% of savers in only my first real year of couponing feels really good.
Truthfully I haven’t been finding many great deals in 2014. I did find some really great Christmas clearance finds at CVS a few weeks ago that will be great for my present closet I am starting.
My mom has had a present closet for as long as I can remember and I think it is a really great and practical idea. Always good to have gifts on hand for last minute presents or just presents you got at a really great price!
I picked up some things over Christmas and post Christmas that I got amazing deals on that will be perfect presents down the line!
This Week’s Haul: It’s not much but I’m getting back into it!
CVS Transaction #1
- (2) Maybelline Mascaras – $7.49 each
- $5 off $15 Cosmetics – CVS coupon
- 25% off CVS coupon
- (2) $2 off Maybelline Mascara coupons
- $5 Extra Bucks
Total: Paid: $0.00 for $14.98 worth of product! Received $5 ECBS!
CVS Transaction #2
- Dove Advance Care Deodorant – On sale for 2/$10. Original Price: $6.99
- $2/$8 Deodorant purchase – CVS coupon
- (3) $2 off Dove Advanced Care Deodorant coupons
- $5 Extra Bucks
Total: Paid $2.00 for $13.98 worth of products . Received $5 ECBs.
Total For Week: Paid $2.00 for $28.96 worth of products and I have $5 ECBS for next week!
Pretty slow month here! 5 weeks and I only really shopped for 3 of them! Yikes. Just not that many great deals out there I am liking right now. Overall in November I spent $6.52 for $103.93 worth of products. Got a lot of interesting products…I really loved those microwaveable oatmeal; they were perfect for work. My boyfriend devoured those those Blue Diamond coffee mocha almonds. And hey I also got a free ticket to see Catching Fire (still have to go!!!) so really I should add an additional $13 to my product total.
Any good deals coming up in December I should look out for? There are tons of coupon codes out there right now to help with your Christmas shopping!
- Bath & Body Works 20% off by using code BBWGIFT20 (exp 2/14)
- Levi’s 20% off by using code GIFT20 (exp 1/31)
- GNC $10/$50 by using code 22554 (exp 1/15)
- Dick’s Sporting Goods $20/$100 by using code HGPT9273 (exp 1/18)
As you can see, another slow week for me. But I am in love with this haul because I forgot my wallet and still walked out with this stuff. Cuz it was FREE. Ahh Febreeze products are such a luxury item that I would never spend money on so it’s exciting to get this stuff on extreme sale.
- (2) Febreeze Candles. – On sale for $0.95. Regular Price: $4.09 each
- (2) Febreeze Set & Refresh. – On sale for $1.05. Regular Price: $3.89 each
- (2) $1 off Febreeze Set & Refresh
- (2) $1 off Febreeze Candle
Total: Paid $0.00 for $15.96 worth of products!
There are some amazing deals next week – even before Black Friday!! I’ll be back next Monday or Tuesday with the best Black Friday deals.
Deals For Next Week 11/24-11/27
- Glade plugins scented oil warmer – $1.25. Use this coupon. Pay $0 get $1.25 ECBS. Final price: $1.25 MM!
- Colgate Total Toothpaste 4-4.2 oz – $3.00. There will be a $2.50 Coupon from the scanner. Combine this with a .50/1 Colgate Toothpaste coupon. Pay $0 get $2.50 ECBS. Final price: $2.50 MM
- Starbucks Refreshers 12 oz or doubleshot 6.5 oz – 2/$3.00. Pay $3 get $3 ECBS. Final Price: FREE
- 5 Gum 15 ct – $1.00. Pay $1 get $1 ECBS. Final Price: FREE
- Ricola Extra Strength cough drops 4 ct – $.99. Pay $.99 get $.99 ECBS. Final Price: FREE
- Somnapure 4 ct – $1.99. Pay $1.99. Get $1.99 ECBS. Final Price: FREE
- Total Home Laundry Detergent 200z. – $1.79. Pay $1.79 get $1.79 ECBS. Final Price: FREE
- Advil Film Coated 4 ct – $.99. Pay $.99 get $.99 ECBS. Final Price: FREE
- Orbit Gum 14 ct – $1.00. Pay $1.00 get $1.00 ECBS. Final Price: FREE
- Mycratine Homeopathic migraine relief – $4.99. Pay $4.99 get $4.99 ECBS. Final Price: FREE
- Rescue Pastilles stress relief 1.7 oz – $7.79. Pay $7.79 get $7.79 ECBS. Final price: FREE
- CVS pantiliners 20 ct – $.99. Pay $.99 get $.99. Final price: FREE
- CVS Probiotic 15 ct – $9.99. Pay $9.99 get $9.99 ECBS. Final Price: FREE
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese – $.99. Pay $.99 get $.99 ECBS. Final Price: FREE
- Blue Diamond Almonds – $2.00. Use $.75 off coffee flavored almonds coupon. Pay $1.25 get $2 +UPS. Final Price: $.75 MM
- Jack links big dipper – $2.00. Pay $2 get $2 +UPS. Final Price: FREE
- Kiss impress or nail design – $5. Use $3 off tearpad or this $1 printable. Pay $2-4 get $5 +UPS. Finale Price: $1-$3 MM depending on coupon used!
- LA girl color pop nail polish – 2/$5. Pay $5 get $5 +UPS (must buy 2). Final Price: FREE
- Quaker real medleys oatmeal cups – 2/$3. Use $1/2 coupon. Pay $2 get $3 +UPS (must buy 2). Final Price: $1 MM.
- One time use camera – $3. Pay $3 get $3 +UPS. Final Price: FREE
- Sinful nail polish – $1.99. Pay $1.99 get $1.99 +UPS. Final Price: FREE
- Colgate max fresh – $3.50. Use .50 coupon. Pay $3 get $3 +UPS. Final Price: FREE
(Remember that Rite Aid +UPS take a day to load to your card. Plan strategically. I’ll be making stops at Rite Aid probably every day next week. Example: Monday buy the Kiss impress nails, pay $2-$4 OOP. Tuesday use that $5 to buy the Colgate and Quaker Oatmeal, Pay $0 OOP and get another $5. Keep Rolling)
- Swisse vitamins $10. use $5 off coupon. Pay $5 get $10 RR. Final Price: $5 MM
- Scope mouthwash 25.4 oz – $3. Use $1.50 off coupon. Pay $1.50 get $2 RR. Final Price: .50 MM
- Tums freshers – $4.50. Pay $4.50 get $4.50 RR. Final Price: FREE
- $.99 Butterball turkey bacon