I have been loving CVS again lately! Some great items on clearance! I really wish I had more of the Nivea body wash coupons! This could have been a great money maker since Nivea is spend $10 get $3 this week!
- (2) Crest BE toothpaste – On sale for $4.99. Regular Price: $5.79
- Caress Body Wash 16 ounces – $3.10. Regular Price: $6.49
- Caress Body Wash 12 ounces – $2.49. Regular Price: $4.99
- Nivea Body Wash – On sale for $3.24. Regular Price: $6.49
- $2/$10 Oral purchase – CVS Coupon
- $2/$8 Body wash purchase – CVS Coupon
- (2) $1 off Crest BE toothpaste
- $3 off Nivea body wash
- (2) $1.25 off Caress body wash
- $4 Extra Bucks
Total: Paid $3.54. Received $6 Extra Bucks! Total Value: $29.55
I also got these new flavored OREOS free from OREO this week! They were giving away 20,000 of them via their Twitter page and I was fast enough to get one! This is horrendous for my diet, but very delicious.
Also, the most horrible thing occurred. I left my coupon binder in NJ this weekend!! So no couponing for me until I can meet up with my mom and get it back. Could be a goner for the rest of the month sadly 😦
As you can see, another slow week for me. But I am in love with this haul because I forgot my wallet and still walked out with this stuff. Cuz it was FREE. Ahh Febreeze products are such a luxury item that I would never spend money on so it’s exciting to get this stuff on extreme sale.
- (2) Febreeze Candles. – On sale for $0.95. Regular Price: $4.09 each
- (2) Febreeze Set & Refresh. – On sale for $1.05. Regular Price: $3.89 each
- (2) $1 off Febreeze Set & Refresh
- (2) $1 off Febreeze Candle
Total: Paid $0.00 for $15.96 worth of products!
There are some amazing deals next week – even before Black Friday!! I’ll be back next Monday or Tuesday with the best Black Friday deals.
Deals For Next Week 11/24-11/27
- Glade plugins scented oil warmer – $1.25. Use this coupon. Pay $0 get $1.25 ECBS. Final price: $1.25 MM!
- Colgate Total Toothpaste 4-4.2 oz – $3.00. There will be a $2.50 Coupon from the scanner. Combine this with a .50/1 Colgate Toothpaste coupon. Pay $0 get $2.50 ECBS. Final price: $2.50 MM
- Starbucks Refreshers 12 oz or doubleshot 6.5 oz – 2/$3.00. Pay $3 get $3 ECBS. Final Price: FREE
- 5 Gum 15 ct – $1.00. Pay $1 get $1 ECBS. Final Price: FREE
- Ricola Extra Strength cough drops 4 ct – $.99. Pay $.99 get $.99 ECBS. Final Price: FREE
- Somnapure 4 ct – $1.99. Pay $1.99. Get $1.99 ECBS. Final Price: FREE
- Total Home Laundry Detergent 200z. – $1.79. Pay $1.79 get $1.79 ECBS. Final Price: FREE
- Advil Film Coated 4 ct – $.99. Pay $.99 get $.99 ECBS. Final Price: FREE
- Orbit Gum 14 ct – $1.00. Pay $1.00 get $1.00 ECBS. Final Price: FREE
- Mycratine Homeopathic migraine relief – $4.99. Pay $4.99 get $4.99 ECBS. Final Price: FREE
- Rescue Pastilles stress relief 1.7 oz – $7.79. Pay $7.79 get $7.79 ECBS. Final price: FREE
- CVS pantiliners 20 ct – $.99. Pay $.99 get $.99. Final price: FREE
- CVS Probiotic 15 ct – $9.99. Pay $9.99 get $9.99 ECBS. Final Price: FREE
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese – $.99. Pay $.99 get $.99 ECBS. Final Price: FREE
- Blue Diamond Almonds – $2.00. Use $.75 off coffee flavored almonds coupon. Pay $1.25 get $2 +UPS. Final Price: $.75 MM
- Jack links big dipper – $2.00. Pay $2 get $2 +UPS. Final Price: FREE
- Kiss impress or nail design – $5. Use $3 off tearpad or this $1 printable. Pay $2-4 get $5 +UPS. Finale Price: $1-$3 MM depending on coupon used!
- LA girl color pop nail polish – 2/$5. Pay $5 get $5 +UPS (must buy 2). Final Price: FREE
- Quaker real medleys oatmeal cups – 2/$3. Use $1/2 coupon. Pay $2 get $3 +UPS (must buy 2). Final Price: $1 MM.
- One time use camera – $3. Pay $3 get $3 +UPS. Final Price: FREE
- Sinful nail polish – $1.99. Pay $1.99 get $1.99 +UPS. Final Price: FREE
- Colgate max fresh – $3.50. Use .50 coupon. Pay $3 get $3 +UPS. Final Price: FREE
(Remember that Rite Aid +UPS take a day to load to your card. Plan strategically. I’ll be making stops at Rite Aid probably every day next week. Example: Monday buy the Kiss impress nails, pay $2-$4 OOP. Tuesday use that $5 to buy the Colgate and Quaker Oatmeal, Pay $0 OOP and get another $5. Keep Rolling)
- Swisse vitamins $10. use $5 off coupon. Pay $5 get $10 RR. Final Price: $5 MM
- Scope mouthwash 25.4 oz – $3. Use $1.50 off coupon. Pay $1.50 get $2 RR. Final Price: .50 MM
- Tums freshers – $4.50. Pay $4.50 get $4.50 RR. Final Price: FREE
- $.99 Butterball turkey bacon
Ahh a real slow week here. I’ve been busy & just not that many deals I was interested in. But this little baby was a $7 Money Maker!!!
- Swisse Women’s Vitamin $19.99
- Swisse Liver Detox Vitamin $18.99
- Progresso Soup on sale for $0.99. Regular Price: $3.19
- 25% off CVS Coupon
- (2) $10 off Swisse Vitamins CVS Coupon
- $2/$10 Vitamin purchase CVS Coupon
- $3 Swisse manufacturer coupon
- .25 off Progresso soup
- $4 Extra Bucks
Total: Paid $1.91 RECEIVED $12 EXTRA BUCKS! WOO. Retail Value: $42.17
Deals for next week
- Sobe Lifewater is $0.88. CVS coupon machine is printing $1 off this week. = 12 cent money maker.
- Tums Chewy Delights will be $4.50 and producing a $4.50 register reward. Click here to print a $1 off coupon to make it a money maker!
- Colgate toothpaste 4.2oz is on sale for $3 producing a $2.50 register reward. Print a .75 off coupon from coupons.com to make it a .25 money maker!
HINT: Buy the Colgate first and then use that register reward to lower your OOP on the Tums!
I am pretty happy with all of the things I got this week. My Walmart finally restocked the $2.48 Tresseme and I had no problems! $0.08 off my printer I bought! I just now realize that in the picture you can’t tell I got 2 body washes or 2 nail files. Oh well.
- Gummy Vitamins – Used a rain check making them $7. Regular Price: $9.29
- (2) Revlon nail file – $2.57 each
- CVS Men’s 5 blade razor – $7.29
- Colgate mini mouthwash – On sale for $0.99. Regular Price: $1.99
- $4/$20 CVS coupon
- $5 off CVS 5 blade razor – CVS coupon
- $0.50 off Colgate mini mouthwash – CVS coupon
- $2 off Sunbelt Gummy Vitamins
- $8 Extra Bucks
Total: Paid $0.08 for$23.71 worth of products . Received $12 in Extra Bucks for next week!!
- (4) Treseme shampoo/conditioners – $2.48 each
Paid: Nothing! I made 8 cents that I put towards a new printer. $9.92 worth of products.
- Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste – On sale for $3.50 – Regular Price: $3.99
- $0.75 off Colgate toothpaste
Paid: $2.75 for $3.99 worth of products and got back $3 +UPs for next week
Rite Aid Transaction #2
- (2) Caress body wash – On sale for 2/$6. Regular Price: $5.49 each
- Rite Aid brand panty liners – $1.00
- (2) $2 off Caress body wash
- $3 +UPs from transaction #1
Total: Paid $0 for $11.98 worth of products and got $2 +UPS for next week.
Total For Week: $2.83 for $49.60 worth of products! And I have $12 ECBs and $2 +UPs for next week!
Deals for next week
- FREE Sobe Lifewater! They will be on sale for $0.88 and print a $1 off coupon making them a 12 cent money maker!
- CVS Flavored Antacid Chews are .99 and producing a .99 ECB. I have many many CVS red box coupons for .50 off making them a .50 money maker.
- Clorox wipes are 2/$5, spend $15 get $5. That’s like getting 6 containers for $10 or $1.66 each. I am hoping to get a $4/$20 email to help bring down the OOP!
- NYC/Wet & Wild/Physician’s Formula are all 40% off.
- Progresso soups are on sale for $0.99. There are many different coupons out for this soup.
- Swisse Vitamins will be producing $6 ECBs next week. Use (2) $10 off Swiss vitamin CVS red box coupons and there are various $/$ Vitamin purchase coupons out from CVS as well. Should also be a $7 Swiss manufacturer coupon. Pay really low OOP depending on coupons used & get $12 ECBS! WOO! Big potential money maker here
Ahhh look at all of this! This was an amazing week in couponing and it could have been ever better. Ever get up to the counter to check out and find you made a mistake, a good one, where you’re a few cents or dollars short of the ECBs you wanna use. And I panic because now there is a line and so I don’t make the most cost effective decision. That happened to me this week. I grabbed the toothpaste because it was on sale and close to the dollar amount I needed. But I could have gotten like 8 more shampoo/conditioners. Oh well.
- (9) Gillette Women’s Shaving Creams – $1.98 each
- (3) Neutrogena Mini Face Washes – $0.98 each
- (3) $6/3 Gillette
- $1 off Neutrogena
- $3.50 off two Neutrogena products
Total: RECEIVED $1.74! Retail Value: $20.76. WOO. This also could have been sooooooo much better if I had bought the cheaper shaving cream…but they gave me trouble last week and these shaving creams were bigger and the girls’ version so I was still happy to make .02 off each shaving cream.
CVS Transaction #1
- Revlon Eyeliner – On sale for $6.99. Regular Price: $8.79
- Revlon Eyeliner – On sale for $6.99. Regular Price: $10.49
- (2) Puffs Tissues – On sale for $0.99. Regular Price: $1.59 each
- (2) Charmin Soft Toilet Paper – On sale for $5.99. Regular Price: $7.49 each
- Charmin Basic Toilet Paper – On sale for $5.99. Regular Price: $9.39
- $3 off Revlon CVS Coupon
- $4 off $12 Beauty Purchase CVS Coupon
- $5 off $15 purchase CVS Coupon
- (2) .20 off Charmin
- (2) $1 off Revlon
- $8 Extra Bucks
Paid: $11.53 for $46.83 worth of products. Received $13 in Extra Care Bucks.
-WAH so much OOP for this one. But we needed toilet paper and this is the only kid my boyfriend will use. And overall it was still a decent deal and I got more ECB’s back than I spent. Many people would still consider this purchase a money maker…
CVS Transaction 2
- Crest Toothpaste – On sale for $1.99. Regular Price $3.99
- (2) Head & Shoulders Conditioner – On sale for $1.57. Regular Price: $6.29 each
- Pantene Ice Shine Conditioner – On sale for $1.87. Regular Price: $7.49 each
- (3) Pantene Blond Shampoo/Conditioners – On sale for $1.62. Regular Price: $6.49 each
- Scotch Mailer – $2.87
- BOGO Head and Shoulders
- (2) $3/2 Pantene
- $5 Extra Bucks
Total: Paid $0.59 for $46.40 worth of products.
Total For Week: $10.38 for $113.99 worth of products! And I have $13 worth of Extra Care Bucks to use for next week!
Deals For Next Week
- Barilla Pasta is $1. There are different $1/2 or $1/3 coupons out there. Good filler item.
- Physicians Formula is spend $10 get $6. Hoping to use my 25% off with this deal to make it even sweeter.
- Aussie Shampoo is 2/$5 and get $1 ECB. Use 2 $1 off coupons to make it $2/2 after ECBs.
- Charmin Basic single roll toilet paper will be 2 rolls for .50 by using a red box coupon
- Free CVS cotton balls with this week’s $1 off coupon printing the the red box.
- Dr. Scholl’s is B1G1 50% off and you get $3 +UP when you buy 2. I still have a bunch of $4 off coupons I play on using to make this a good money maker deal.
Again all Gillette shaving cream is better than free. Get your before the coupon expires!!