I LOVE cute coffee mugs. There is something about drinking anything out of an interesting mug that I just really enjoy. I have been seeing so many cute mugs all over Etsy lately. It is taking everything I have not to order all of these!!
Today’s snow day would be the perfect day to curl up with one of these awesome mugs and drink some coffee/hot chocolate & catch up on my tv shows!
I have been loving CVS again lately! Some great items on clearance! I really wish I had more of the Nivea body wash coupons! This could have been a great money maker since Nivea is spend $10 get $3 this week!
- (2) Crest BE toothpaste – On sale for $4.99. Regular Price: $5.79
- Caress Body Wash 16 ounces – $3.10. Regular Price: $6.49
- Caress Body Wash 12 ounces – $2.49. Regular Price: $4.99
- Nivea Body Wash – On sale for $3.24. Regular Price: $6.49
- $2/$10 Oral purchase – CVS Coupon
- $2/$8 Body wash purchase – CVS Coupon
- (2) $1 off Crest BE toothpaste
- $3 off Nivea body wash
- (2) $1.25 off Caress body wash
- $4 Extra Bucks
Total: Paid $3.54. Received $6 Extra Bucks! Total Value: $29.55
I also got these new flavored OREOS free from OREO this week! They were giving away 20,000 of them via their Twitter page and I was fast enough to get one! This is horrendous for my diet, but very delicious.
Also, the most horrible thing occurred. I left my coupon binder in NJ this weekend!! So no couponing for me until I can meet up with my mom and get it back. Could be a goner for the rest of the month sadly 😦
Sunday – Chicken Bruschetta Pasta
Monday – Chicken Stir Fry
Tuesday – Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Wednesday – Crock Pot Potato Soup
Thursday – Meat Balls & Cesar salad
Friday – Valentine’s Day! Eating Out!
Saturday – @ the boyfriend’s parent’s house.
MEAL PLAN MONDAY
Feeling good after having two good weeks of couponing in a row! Thanks to the people I follow on Instagram who spotted the Axe body wash & deodorant on clearance…because they were NOT marked clearance at mine!!
Another reason why CVS is the absolute best…easy scanning! Sometimes I feel like I scan the entire store but it’s definitely such a big help! I never would have found these deals if I didn’t scan them first!
- (2) Axe Body Wash – On sale for $2.74. Regular Price: $5.49
- (2) Axe Deodorant – On sale for $1.49. Regular Price: $5.99
- Edge Shaving Cream – $3.49
- (2) Hallmark Cards – 2/$4
- (1) Hallmark Card – $0.99
- (2) $2 off Axe Body Wash
- $2 off 2 body washes – CVS Coupon
- (2) $1 off Axe Deodorant
- $1.50 off 2 Axe deodorants – CVS Coupon
- $1 off Edge Shaving Cream
- Buy 2 get 1 free Hallmark Cards
- $5 Extra Care Bucks
Total: Paid 0.45 for $31.44 worth of products! Received $2.00 Extra Bucks!
Counting down the hours till the Superbowl by planning out my weekly meals….
Monday – Whole Wheat Buffalo Mac & Cheese!
Tuesday – Crock Pot Balsamic Chicken
Wednesday – Creamy Avocado & Lime Pasta
Thursday – Djon Garlic Chicken with roasted red potatoes
Friday – Home in NJ!
Saturday – Home in NJ!
Sunday – Spicy strip steak with roasted red potatoes.
What are you eating this week? Any good meals you think I should try out?