One of my favorite parts of the holidays is getting everything for super cheap AFTER the holidays! I have gotten some great deals on a lot of Halloween/fall items in the past week!
One of them being these pumpkin spice Hershey kisses!
And then it became what I could make with them. Luckily I had pinned a recipe a while ago that used these seasonal kisses.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1tsp nutmeg
- 1 package of Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses
- In a large bowl cream the butter and sugar. Add vanilla and eggs. Beat until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. Gradually add to the butter mixture. Mix until just combined.
- Place rounded tablespoons onto parchment paper or a sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool
- Once decently cooled press an unwrapped Hershey Kiss into the center of the cookie.
They looked so cute in my Temptations serving dish!