Glad to have a bounce back week in couponing! Last week I literally got rescue gum and a rain check for gummy vitamins at CVS! The deals are just fewer and farther between it seems these days. This week was so much better! Finally used the last of my Gillette coupons.
- (4) Renzuit Air Fresheners – On sale for 3/$3. Regular Price: $1.77 each
- Colgate Toothbrush – On sale for $2.99. Regular Price: $5.49
- $1.50 off (3) Renzuit – CVS Coupon
- $1 off Colgate Toothbrush
- Buy 3 Get 1 Free Renzuit Air Freshener
- $3 Extra Bucks
Total: Paid $0.55 for $12.57 worth of products. Received $2 Extra Bucks.
- Crest Pro Health Toothpaste. On sale for $3.00. Regular Price: $4.79
- (2) Stay Free Pads. On sale for 2/$4. Regular Price: $4.49 each
- (2) $1 off Stay Free
- $0.20 off Crest toothpaste
- $4 +UP
Total: Paid $0.80 for $13.77 worth of products. Received $4 +UP.
- (6) Gillette Trial Shaving Cream. $0.99
- (2) Glitter Pumpkins. $1.00
- (2) $3/2 Gillette Items
- (2) $1/1 Gillette Item
Total: Paid $0.00 for $7.94 worth of products.
Total For Week: Paid $1.35 for 34.28 worth of products. And I have $2 ECBS and $4 +UPs to use for next week!
Deals For Next Week
- Physicians Formula is spend $10 get $6 Extra Bucks.
- CVS brand personal items are Buy 2 get 1 free. I am planning on buying the 5 blade razor and 2 deodorants. There is a $5 off coupon for the razor and I have a $2/2 deodorants CVS coupon.
- Gillette Fusion Shave Gel will be giving $2 Extra Bucks. There is also a $2 off coupon. If the 2.5 oz size is working for the ECBs than it will be a $1.63 money maker.
**Make sure you get your free shaving cream! Gillette coupons expire 9/30!