Oh boy did I go through a lot for this haul. First, I went to 4 different Rite Aids to find those Halloween Dial soaps. YES, 4. But it was a great deal and they’re so cute! The boyfriend likes that they glow in the dark. Simple pleasures.
CVS – I went on Monday and realized I only had 2 Maybelline coupons and I needed 3. Went back yesterday morning to my normal CVS and the computer wasn’t happy with a few coupons so the cashier gave me tons of attitude and judged me for couponing. “I don’t try to get things for nothing.” Yikes, won’t be going back there. Tried a CVS by my work and found my new CVS boyfriend. He was so nice and had no problems with my coupons. All is right again.
- (4) Dial Halloween Soaps. $3.29 each. On sale for buy one, get one free.
- (2) $1/2 Dial products
- $3 +UP rewards
Total: Paid $1.68 for $13.16 worth of products. Received $4 in UP+. I will also get credit towards Saving Star!
CVS Transaction #1
- (3) Maybelline Baby Lips. $3.99 each
- NYC Nail Polish. $0.99
- $4 off $12 cosmetics CVS Coupon
- $2 off Maybelline CVS Coupon
- (3) $2 off Maybelline lip product
- $1 Extra Care Bucks
Total: Paid $0.00 for $12.96 worth of products! And I got $3 ECBs back! WOO!
CVS Transaction #2
- (3) Purex Laundry Detergent. $6.29 each. On sale for buy 1 get 2 free.
- (2) Progresso soups. On sale for $1.50. Regular Price: $3.19 each
- (6) Gillette Shaving Creams. $1.79 each
- $4 off $20 CVS Coupon
- $3 off $10 Shave purchase CVS Coupon
- $1 off (2) Progresso soups CVS Coupon.
- (2) $6 off Gillette Products
Total: Paid #0.03 for $35.99 worth of products!
Total For Week: Paid: $1.71 for $62.11 worth of products! And I have $4 +UP and $3 ECBs for next week!
Deals For Next Week:
- Puffs will again be .99
- Buy 2 Nicole by OPI nail polishes and get $5 ecbs. I know I have a CVS coupon for this that I’m hoping to make into a good deal.