Loving my deals at CVS this week!! I was able to stack my 25% off emailed coupon with the 25% off in ad coupon that reallllly racked up the savings for me! If you haven’t done some of these deals yet you best run to CVS!
- Puffs Tissues. On sale for $0.88. Regular Price: $1.59
- Campbell’s Chicken Soup. On sale for $1.00. Regular Price: $1.49
- CVS Antacid Chew. On sale for $1.49. Regular Price: $1.58
- Skintimate Shave Gel. $3.79
- Gillette Venus Razor. $7.29
- Sundown Adult Gummy Vitamins. $9.29
- 25% off CVS coupon – emailed and sent to card
- 25% off CVS coupon – In AD
- $1 off P&G item – CVS coupon
- $3 off $10 Shave items – CVS coupon
- $1 off CVS Antacid Chew – CVS Coupon
- $2 off Sundown Vitamins
- $3 off Venus Razor
- $5 Extra Bucks
Total: Paid $0.24 for $25.03 worth of products! And I got $4 ECBs to use for next week!!
Deals For Next Week
- Purex is buy one get 2 free!
- Mitchum deodorant will be $0.99 after using $1 manufacturer’s coupon.
- Arm & Hammer laundry detergent is buy one get one free. Use 2 $1 off coupons.
- Progresso soups: can get 2/$2 after coupon from the magic coupon machine. There will also be a $0.50 off 2 in this week’s inserts making this deal 2 soups for $1.50!
- Colgate Max & Total are on sale for $2.99 and get $2 ECB back. There should also be a coupon in this week’s inserts.
- Planters Nutrition Energy Mix is on sale for $0.99 and producing a $0.99 register reward making them free. Makes for a good little snack.
- Select Wet & Wild cosmetics are $1 making them free after $1 manufacturer’s coupon.
- Mitchum deodorant will be .99 after using $1 manufacturer’s coupon.