Ahh I am so excited with this week’s haul. Another week spending under $2 for all of these goodies sure makes me smile!
- (6) CVS Body Wash. On sale 2/$4. Regular Price: $2.37 each
- (2) Single roll Basic Charmin Toilet Paper. On sale $1.00. Regular Price: $1.58 each
- (2) CVS 140ct Cotton Balls. On sale for $1. Regular Price: $2.99 each
- (2) Neutrogena Face Wipes. $2.49 each
- (2) Right Guard Deoderants. $3.49 each
- Taco Seasoning $1.49
- Stayfree 18ct Pads. On sale for $2.99. Regular Price: $3.99
- 25% off regular price items. CVS Coupon
- $5 off $15 purchase. CVS Coupon
- $4 off $12 Cosmetics purchase. CVS Coupon
- $3 off 2 Right Guard Deodorants. CVS Coupon
- $1.49 off 2 single rolls of Charmin Toilet Paper. CVS Coupon
- (3) $2/2 CVS Body Wash coupons. CVS Coupon.
- (2) $1 off CVS Cotton balls. CVS Coupon
- $3.50 off 2 Neutrogena products
- $1 off Stayfree
- $2 off 2 Right Guard Deodorants.
Total: Paid $1.54 for $40.80 worth of products! And I got $1 Extra Care Bucks to spend next week!
- (2) Dr. Scholl’s For Her Heel Gel Liners. $6.99, on sale Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.
- Wet & Wild Nail Polish. On sale for $0.69. Regular Price: $0.99.
- (2) $4 off Dr. Scholl’s For Her
- $1 off Wet & Wild Product
- $2 UP+
Total: Paid $0.17 for $14.97 worth of products! And I got $3 +UP to spend next week!!
Total For The Week: Paid $1.71 for $55.77 worth of products! And $1 ECB and $3 +UP to spend next week!
DEALS FOR NEXT WEEK 9/1
- Colgate Toothpaste is $2.99 and you get $2 +UP back. There is probably a $1 off coupon out there to make this free.
- Physicians Formula is spend $15 get back $10 +UP
- The magic coupon machine is giving out a $1 off coupon for select P&G items. The Puffs tissues are on sale for $0.88 making this a 12 cent money maker.
- Campbell’s Soup is .50 after red box coupon
- Buy Edge/Skintimate/Schick shaving cream and get $2 ECB. I have a $2 off Skintimate and $1 off Schick. Will make this a MM