Not many good deals for me this week, but the ones I did were pretty sweet!
- (2) Right Guard Deodorants. One sale for 2/$6. Regular Price $4.69 each
- Revlon Nail polish. On sale for $4.99. Regular Price: $8.99.
- $3 off Revlon CVS coupon
- $2/2 deodorants CVS coupon
- (2) $2 off Right Guard Extreme deodorant
- $2 off Revlon product
Total: Paid $0.00. $18.37 retail value. Received $5 extra bucks. Yup, this was a huge money maker!!
Walgreens Transaction #1
- Colgate Total Toothpaste. On sale for $3.49. Regular Price $4.49
- $1 off Colgate Total
Paid: $2.49. Retail Value $4.49. Received $2.50 Register Rewards. Bam penny MM
Walgreens Transaction #2
- Crest Pro Health Mouthwash. On sale for $2.99. Regular Price $5.49
- Trail Mix. $0.99
- Caramel Candy $0.35
- $1.50 off Crest Mouthwash
- $2.50 register rewards
Total: Paid $0.49. Retail Value $6.83. Received $2 Register Rewards.
Total For Week: Paid $2.98. $29.69 retail value. $5 extra bucks and $2 register rewards to use next week.
Deals for next week
- Buy two trial sized Neutrogena face wash and use $3.50/2 and it is a $1.56 MM!
- Physicians Formula spend $15 get $10 UP+