Woo I was very excited by my haul this week. The magic coupon machine gave me so many good coupons!
- (3) Sally Hansen Nail polish – $3.29 each
- (2) CVS Asprin – $2.27 each
- (2) Tums – $0.99 each
- Gold Emblem Flavored water – On sale for $0.88 – Regular Price $1.00
- Skintimate Shave Gel – $3.79
- 20% off Regular Priced Items – CVS Coupon
- $1 off Gold Emblem – CVS Coupon
- $5 off 2 Pain Reliever Products – CVS Coupon
- $2 off purchase of Any Stomach Remedy – CVS Coupon
- (3) $2 off Sally Hansen Nail Polish
- $1.50 off Skintimate Shaving Cream
- $1 Extra Bucks
Total: Paid $0.94 (includes tax) received $5 extra bucks. Total Retail Value: $21.18
- Dr. Scholl’s For Her Heel Liners – $7.99
- Arizona Arnold Palmer (NOT PICTURED! OOPPS) – On sale for $0.59. Regular Price: $0.99
- $3 off Dr. Scholl’s Product – Walgreen’s July Coupon Book
- $4 off Dr. Scholl’s For Her
Total: Paid $1.58. Retail Value of products $8.98
Total For Week: $2.52 for $30.16 worth of products! And $5 of Extra Bucks!
CVS was so good to me this week with the magic coupon machine! Here are some of the easy deals I put together with just the coupons they spit out for me on the day of! This does take some time walking around the store and checking prices, but it is worth it!
Deals to Look For Next Week:
- Physician’s Formula – Buy one get one free. Use $3 peelies or $1 coupons.
- Finess Shampoo – Buy one get one free.
- Stayfree Pads are $2.99, get $2 +UP. And there should be a coupon out there making it free or only .50
- Sally Hansen Nail Polish is 40% off. Spend $15 get $5 +UP.
- FREE Just the Basics Single Roll Paper Towel – Use Magic Coupon Machine for coupon