So this was a pretty low week in couponing for me – which is totally fine since whatever I buy I am going to have to lug to my new house in 3 weeks. So this is my small haul for the week. The only thing I really planned on was the $0.99 Softsoap from CVS and I needed to spend my $4 extra bucks since they expire tomorrow. So I got the freezer bags cuz I needed them! $$ off my grocery bill!
I was home this weekend and spotted a Dollar General I had to run into. And found these rugs for A PENNY! You read that right. I got these 3 rugs for a total of THREE CENTS!!!! WOO. Such a thrill. Thanks to my mom for spotting them in the store, away from all of the normal rugs that I was tearing apart looking for those freaking colored dots.
- Ziplock Freezer Bags – On sale for $3. Regular Price: $4.29
- Softsoap – On sale for $2.99. Regular Price: $4.99
- $2 off Softsoap/Irish Spring CVS Coupon
- $4 Extra Bucks (adjusted down to 3.99)
Total: $0.00 out of pocket. Retail Value: $9.28
- (2) Airwick Stick Ons – $1.00
- (2) Red Rugs – On sale for $0.01. Regular Price: $12
- Black Rug – On sale for $0.01. Regular Price: $18
- $2 off 2 Airwick Products
Total: Paid $0.17 (includes tax!). Retail Value: $44
Total For Week: Paid $.017 for $53.28 worth of products!
What to Look For Next Week
- Look for Clean & Clear to be 75% off.
- Skintimate shave gel – Get $2 extra bucks. Use .55 coupon.
- Colgate Toothpaste – 2/$6 – get $3 register rewards. Lots of Colgate coupons out there.