This week I am happy that everything pictured here cost me NOTHING! ZERO! I walked out and didn’t give the cashier any money! The cashier at Walgreens was seriously shocked. He scanned my coupons, looked at the total, and was like “Wahhhh??” He was very impressed and I told him there was many different blogs he could follow to learn how to coupon.
- Pantene shampoo – On sale for $2.99. Regular Price: $4.99
- Pantene conditioner – On sale for $2.99. Regular Price: $4.99
- Revlon Pressed Powder – $9.99
- Maybelline Nail polish – On sale for $1.99. Regular Price: $3.99
- $4 off $12 Cosmetics Purchase, CVS Coupon
- $3 off $15, CVS Coupon
- $3 off Revlon, CVS Coupon
- $2 off Maybelline, CVS Coupon
- $2 off Revlon face
- $1 off Maybelline nail polish
- $3 off two Pantene products
Total: $0.00. Received $4 Extra Bucks from spending $10 on Revlon & $1 Extra Bucks from buying two Pantene products. Retail Value: $23.96
- Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Starter Kit – On sale for $3. Regular Price: $9.99
- Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel – On sale for $3. Regular Price: $4.79
- Buy One Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Starter Kit Get One Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel Free – $3 savings.
- $3 off Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Starter Kit
Total: $0.00, Received 1,000 Walgreens points. Retail Value: $14.78
Total for week: $0.00 for $38.74 worth of products!
Deals For Next Week:
- Purex – buy one get two free
- Almay – certain items $5.79, get $3 Extra Bucks (Use $4 off)
- Pantene shampoo/conditioner 2/$6, get $1 UP+ (Use $3 off 2)
- Purex buy one get two free
- Colgate Toothpaste – free after .50 coupon & Register Rewards
What deals are you planning on doing next week?