My May totals are in and they are amazing!! I paid $10.58 out of pocket for $223.26 worth of retail! That is 95% savings!! YAY! Here is a recap of everything I got this month.
And we’re starting off the month of June strong! Here’s hoping for even better deals this month!
Ah so many deals this week could have been better if I had more coupons or had cut the right coupons. So I only cut one $3 off Oral-B toothbrush and didn’t cut any $7 off coupons because in the past there hasn’t been many good deals for me with those coupons. And with four inserts to cut I was being lazy. Well boy did I miss out this week. I could have gotten another battery operated toothbrush for free and could have gotten a major money maker on the replacement brushes. Grrr. Oh well, live and learn. I’m cutting every coupon this weekend.
I also confused the hair tie deal from Walgreens (buy one for $2.99 get $2 Register Rewards) for being at Rite Aid where it was buy two get $2. But whatev I’ll use all the hair ties and I used Up+ so it didn’t cost me anything.
- (3) Stayfree Pantyliners – On sale for 2/$5. Regular Price: $3.99 each
- Carefree Pantyliners – On sale for 2/$5. Regular Price: $3.99
- (2) Hair Ties – $2.89
- $8.74 UP+
- (2) Rite Aid in ad $2 off coupons
- (3) $1 off Stayfree coupons
- .50 off Carefree coupon
Paid: 0.00! Received $3 Up+ from Carefree, $2 UP+ from hair ties. Retail Value: $21.74.
- (2) Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant – On sale for $4. Regular Price: $9.49
- Oral-B Battery Operated Toothbrush – On sale for $5.99. Regular Price: $9.99
- Oral-B Toothbrush – On sale for $2.99. Regular Price: $7.49
- CVS Nail polish Remover – On sale for $0.49. Regular Price: $1.99
- $5 Extra Bucks
- $2 off (2) toothbrush, mouthwash products – CVS coupon
- (2) $3 off Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant
- $3 off Oral-B Battery Operated Toothbrush
- $1 off Orbal-B Toothbrush
Paid: $0.47! Received: $2 Extra Bucks. Retail Value: $38.45!
Total For Week: $0.47 for $60.19 worth of products! With $5 UP+ and $2 Extra Bucks to use for next week!
Deals to look for next week:
CVS: Pantene shampoo/conditioner: 2/$5.97, get $1 Extra Buck. Use $3/2 coupon making them $0.75 each after all deals.
Rite Aid: Spend $15 on P&G products, get $5 UP+