Not many good deals out there this week outside of the CVS beauty clearance. Most of everything pictured here are things I got for free/cheap from overage and register rewards. I love when that happens because I would have purchased these items anyway for full price, and because of couponing I got them for next to nothing!
- (2) Almay Wake Up Blush – On sale for $2.49 each. Retail Price: $9.99 each
- (4) CVS brand nail polish remover – On sale for $0.49 each. Retail Price: $1.99 each
- Revlon nail polish – On sale for $1.49. Retail Price: $5.99
- (2) Spoiled nail polishes – On sale for $0.49 each. Retail Price: $1.99 each
- Soft Soap Body Wash – On sale for $2.99. Retail Price: $4.99
- $5 off two Almay products (Cvs coupon)
- (2) $2 off Almay products
- $2 off Revlon product (CVS coupon)
- $1 off Spoiled nail polish
- Total: Paid $0.43 for $42.90 worth of products!
- Scope Mouth Wash – On sale for $2.99 (get $2 Register Rewards). Retail Price: $4.49
- Clairol Nice & Easy Hair Color – On sale for $2.09. Retail Price: $8.49
- Vidal Sassoon Shampoo – On sale for $2.49. Retail Price $4.99
- (2) Plastic Mailers – On sale for $1.79 each. Retail Price: $3.49
- $5 Register Rewards
- $1 off Scope
- $2 off Clairol Hair Color
- $2 off Vidal Sassoon
Total: Paid $1.64, Received $2 Register Rewards. $24.95 worth of products.
Total for the Week: Paid $2.07 for $67.85 worth of products! Woo!
That CVS beauty clearance is really helping me out at CVS. So many coupons to stack with clearance. Can’t wait to see what coupons we get in the paper this week. Get your papers everyone – 4 inserts this week!
Deal to look for next week at CVS:
- Keep hitting up that beauty clearance! Everything keeps adding onto those beauty bucks. I am $3 away from getting another $5 Extra Bucks certificate!
- Spend $7.49 on Physicians Formula, get $7 Extra Bucks. Pair with a $1 off coupon for a $0.49 money maker.
- Buy one get one 50% off Almay. Look for a high value $4 coupon in this weekend’s paper