In my Spring Fever Vox Box I received imPress Broadway Nails in the color ‘Just Say Yes’. There were a somethings I liked and a lot of things I disliked about this nail product.
- The color! I am really glad I got this awesome bright pink color, it is so vibrant and great for summer time. They also have a lot of other great colors and designs!
- They were really easy to stick on and stayed on very well.
- Good for short term use
- The nails themselves are pretty short. This is a good thing in one regard because it makes them look like your real nails. My nails are usually pretty long and I had to cut them alllll the way down to make sure that my natural nails didn’t show over these.
- It was a bit tough to decipher which size nail went on which finger. I spent a decent amount of time figuring that out
- My biggest pet peeve with these nails is that mine kept getting a warped at the top? Especially if I did something a bit strenuous with my nails like open something.
- You only get one shot at placement! Place that sucker right. I did one that was a little off kilter and it bugged me that I could see a sliver of my natural nail.
Overall Recommendation? I would definitely purchase and wear these nails again for an event. 24 hours tops though. They were a bit annoying when I washed my hair and ran my hands through my hair. And with the warping they got on my nerves. But they are perfect for 24 hours and look great and natural for events. And at $5.99-$7.99 a pop (which includes 24 nails!! Two applications) it definitely beats getting a manicure that is going to chip for $20-40.
“I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.”