Ah, I had a much better week of couponing this week! I am really excited with all of the laundry care items I got. I was finally able to get my Bounce from Target…but then I also found these cute little bottles of Tide! So I got three of each.
Walgreens was a bit aggravating because you have to have as many items in your transaction as you have coupons. So in order to use my $3 Register Rewards along with two $1 coupons I had to use a filler item. Blah. At CVS I wouldn’t have needed the filler item!!
- Physicians Formula Mascara – On sale for $4 (Retail Value: $10)
- $3 off Physicians Formula from CVS Coupon Machine
- $1 off Physicians Formula coupon
Paid: 0.00 for $10 worth of product.
- (2) Purex Ultra packs – $5.49 on sale for Buy one Get One Free
- Lubriderm mini lotion – $0.64
- (2) $1.00 off Purex
- $3.00 Register Rewards
Paid: $1.22 for $11.62 of products.
- (3) Bounce 34 count dryer sheets – $2.09
- (3) Tide Laundry Detergent – on sale for $2.08
- (5) Banannas – $0.24 each
- (2) $3 off Bounce Target coupons
- (2) $3 off Bounce manufacturer coupons
- $1 off Produce Target Mobile coupon
Paid: $.071 for $13.71 of products
Total for Week: $1.93 for $35.33
Next week I am looking forward to s0me good deals at Rite Aid! Pantene is 2/$6, spend $15 worth of P&G products, get $5 UP+. Physicians Formula is also spend $15 get $10 UP+. I just got $25 UP+ for transferring a prescription so I am looking forward to getting all of that for free!
CVS has buy any Revlon nail polish get $3 Extra Bucks. And there is a 20% shopping pass this week so those should be free after extra bucks!